Friday, April 22, 2011
Tinnitus is a condition very annoying when the person feels a constant noise of tinnitus. The sound may seem a mild buzz. In severe cases, it will cause a roar that makes it impossible for the person to focus in the course of normal duties and activities. It can seriously impair the ability of the person and hearing.
The reasons are many tinnitus. High blood pressure, damage to the ear bones, protruding tumor in the middle ear, pulmonary hypertension leading to the pressure in the cerebrospinal fluid, aging, accumulation of earwax for a period of prolonged time, drug abuse, the hurt of the TMJ of the jaw and ear drum perforations are some unusual reasons for tinnitus.
Homeopathy is one of the safest remedies to cure the problem. Below is a list of homeopathic medicines used for curing the complaint:
• If the person suffers from insomnia and tinnitus, Coffea cruda is administered. It helps relieve the sensation experienced ringing in the back of the head.
• For women suffering from headaches and menstrual problems, Cimicifuga prescribed. It relieves muscle tension and spasms of experience on the back and neck area.
• A sudden loss of fluid and blood can also cause tinnitus in some people. If the person had suffered losses during surgery, diarrhea, vomiting etc. China is administered to bring the levels back to normal.
• For people suffering from dizziness, abnormal nerve impulses in the stomach with tinnitus, Kali carbonicum is given. This also relives the warning signs of itching ears.
• ac Salicylicum is administered to people with loud noises roar.
Other drugs include homeopathic Graphites, Lycopodium and Natrum salicylicum.